Troubled or underperforming companies, their shareholders, lenders, creditors and other stakeholders need support to help make informed decisions. We work with colleagues across the entire breadth and depth of the firm, from tax and assurance to advisory to provide the specialist situational knowledge that you need to make the right decisions. Our services include:
- Restructuring, turnaround and reorganisation planning;
- Operating and financial efficiency during a crisis;
- Bankruptcy and insolvency advisory;
- Distressed sell/buy-side advisory;
- Independent business reviews;
- Distressed M&A and financing.
Forensic and investigative
Our team of accountants, lawyers, former regulators, computer forensic specialists, engineers and other experts can help to investigate, analyse and resolve potential crises. Better still, we can provide forensic advisory services up front to prevent issues from arising in the first place. Our services include:
- Investigations and forensic accounting;
- Forensic technology, data discovery and e-Discovery;
- Economic damage analysis;
- Complex commercial litigation support services;
- Information risk and records management;
- Anti-fraud/anti-corruption services;
- Licensing and contract disputes.
People and change
Getting the best from people at every level when there is constant change is the key to sustainable competitive advantage. Solid strategies, processes and technology alone do not deliver results. It takes people to accept, adopt, drive and sustain the change to realise tangible impact. Success in business hinges on strategic agility and the ability to execute:
- Talent management;
- Organisational design;
- Leadership development;
- Succession management;
- Employee engagement;
- Change management;
- Human resource effectiveness and metrics.
Finance and accounting
Today's CFOs are faced with a complex, constantly changing business environment. Their companies' strategies for managing challenges need to be supported by a flexible finance organisation that delivers transparent, efficient and forward-looking insight, whiles at the same time manages risk and compliance, effectively leverages capital and maximises liquidity. Our team is equipped to help upgrade your finance function to its maximum potential through:
- Business Process reviews and enforcement;
- Finance transformation and organization design;
- Corporate performance management;
- Control optimisation;
- Cost reduction and revenue maximization;
- Finance capabilities assessment.
Strategy and operations services
We help companies achieve strategic and operational excellence through sustainable improvements and more efficient processes that lower costs, increase cash flows and enhance customer satisfaction.
We can develop or appraise strategic business plans through a rigorous analysis of our clients' market environment, competitive landscape and internal capabilities. We can help you to determine the right strategic priorities for profitable growth and we offer support and practical solutions for achieving these growth objectives.
Our strategy services include:
- Strategic planning;
- Organisational strategy;
- Growth strategy;
- Financial and acquisition strategy;
- Customer strategy;
- Business and technology design;
- Supply chain management strategy;
- Sales, business development and pricing strategy;
The demand for a customer-centric focus, end-to-end integrated operations and optimal cost management has never been greater. We bring capabilities in management and process improvement to help companies optimise their operating processes and supply chains. Our operations services include:
- Operations and process excellence consulting;
- Shared Services Centre (SSC) design and operations;
- Customer experience optimisation consulting;
- Supply chain management consulting.
Sustainability and climate change services
Organisations today operate within a complex environment with growing pressures from many angles. These include the need for transparency from stakeholders; consumer pressure (licence to operate); growing and changing risks to business models and supply chains; and increased competition for efficiency and growth opportunities attained through access to new products and markets.
Our sustainability experts help our clients in defining their sustainability strategy; advising on policy; operational change; risk management; reporting; monitoring and assuring their progress – all through a sustainability lens. We help our clients integrate environmental, social and governance issues into their operations and embrace the challenges of today's business environment as opportunities for long term and sustainable growth.
Our Sustainability & Climate Change Services include:
- Sustainability Strategy & Sustainability Awareness Training;
- Payment for Ecosystem Services (PES);
- Sustainability Reporting and Assurance;
- Environmental & Regulatory Compliance (EIA, SEA, ESIA, SESA);
- Sustainable Finance & Training;
- Green Growth Strategy;
- Climate Change Strategy & Adaptation;
- Sustainable Forest Management including REDD+ Strategy;
- Natural Resource Management including Eco-efficiency;
- Green House Gas emissions inventory and assurance (including carbon footprinting);
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Stakeholder Management & Engagement
- Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy