9 February 2022 (Wednesday), 10am
25th Annual Global Survey – Asia Pacific report launch
In 25 years of documenting CEO sentiment toward and reactions to transformative trends, our inaugural Asia Pacific report offers a revelatory look at how the region’s executives are meeting the most pressing challenges of the day, from navigating an uneven global economic recovery to preparing for a net zero society.
- Growth: Near-term optimism. The level of optimism about global economic growth is hitting a ten-year high.
- Decarbonization: Going green is gaining momentum. Asia Pacific CEOs are ahead of their global peers in net-zero and carbon-neutral commitment.
- Trust & Outcomes: Despite rising interest in ESG, strategy is still primarily driven by business metrics (i.e. customer/employee satisfaction and automation/digitization goals).
- CEO priorities. For Asia Pacific CEOs, the top threats are health risk, cyber risk and macroeconomic volatility.
- PwC Philippines Chairman and Senior Partner Roderick Danao will present the survey results.
- Rick will then join CEO reactors in a panel discussion that will be moderated by PwC Philippines Chairman Emeritus and ESG Leader Alex Cabrera.