Anti corruption services
We work with client to design, implement, evaluate and monitor anti-corruption programs and understand all phases of multi-jurisdictional regulatory anti-corruption compliance. Our services are designed to meet domestic and international standards, including:
- Evaluation and assessment of potential bribery and corruption risks associated with multi-national acquisition targets, including reputational due diligence and third party risks
- Design and implementation of monitoring programs to identify and control fraudulent and/or unethical activity and to enhance your organization's integrity
- Crisis communications and brand protection strategies
- Public sector anti-corruption system and institutional assessment, design and implementation
- Public sector project monitoring and anti-corruption control reviews
- Recommend and implement remediation to strengthen controls, as well as minimize and avoid potential penalties and sanctions
Anti money laundering services
We work with clients to meet the requirements of anti-money laundering legislation. To do this, we will:
- Evaluate, assess and make recommendations to improve anti-money laundering programs and controls; and
- Advise if existing controls meet multijurisdictional standards and safeguard the company's brand, assets and employees in the jurisdictions that they operate a professional in your area to discuss your unique business concerns.
We work with clients to evaluate the integrity, reputation and track record of individuals, employees, management groups, and corporate entities by collecting and analysing information that provides crucial insights to decision makers regarding pending transactions.
We can also determine a wide spectrum of potential political risk for companies seeking to enter an emerging market for the first time. Contact a professional in your area to discuss your unique business concerns.
Dispute analysis and expert witnessing
We provide business and financial advice to lawyers and their clients in matters that represent some form of crisis or dispute. Our array of services can help you resolve numerous challenges. We have deep experience in:
- Quantification of damages
- Expert witness testimony
- Serving as arbitrators, mediators, or special masters
Forensic technology solutions
We help clients analyse vast quantities of structured and unstructured information to enable the successful resolution of your business issues, be it finding of the truth through e-discovery, analysing data to support business decisions, resolving software compliance issues, or using digital forensics to detect fraud.
We are also experienced in the forensic preservation and analysis of electronic evidence. We help clients establish and maintain the chain-of-custody of the digital media and help to protect the integrity and evidentiary value of the data for its admissibility in court.
Our six core services are:
- Cyber Investigations and Digital Forensics
- Data Analysis
- Electronic Records Management and E-Discovery Readiness
- Software Asset Management
- Software Licensing Compliance
Fraud risk mitigation
We work with clients to combat public and private sector fraud. This involves helping our clients take preventative steps to limit its exposure to fraud, safeguard their interests in high-risk countries, identify and close gaps in their anti-fraud controls, establish a process to manage such a crisis and prevent recurrence if fraud has occurred.
We deliver thorough anti-fraud programs — examining high-risk indicators in the context of industry trends and identifying potential crucibles for fraudulent activity.
The investigation of fraud, corruption and other economic crime, requires a thorough, professional and independent approach. Our clients essentially require the reassurance of an effective response, should an issue arise that poses regulatory, financial or reputational risk.
We help our clients:
- Analyse allegations and develop comprehensive response plans
- Collect and synthesize relevant facts and information using technology
- Assisted approaches
- Analyse documentation, facts and evidence
- Corroborate and evaluate information/examine linkages and make factual observations
- Quantify economic impacts
- Interface with regulators/auditors/legal counsel/other parties to help them understand the companies' response