Q1. What are the key dates?
Applications are now open for our Graduate Recruitment Programme. Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram channels for updates.
Our Graduate Recruitment Programme starts on 11 March 2019 and ends on 29 March 2019.
Q2. Which line of service we’re recruiting graduates for?
Q3. Graduate recruitment 2019
PwC adopts a variety of assessments including ability tests, competency assessments and interviews.
Q4. Can I email my CV/resume directly to the Human Capital Team?
Complete the questionnaire as you fill in for the role and attach all relevant documentation that has been requested for.
Q5. Does PwC hire students with specialisations other than Accounting?
Absolutely! From engineering, mathematics and IT to many others – we recognize that in today’s fast changing and dynamic world, we need a diverse workforce with varying skill sets and backgrounds to deliver exceptional value to our clients. Refer to further requirements on the job post.
Q6. What attributes is PwC looking for?
Some of the attributes to look out for are:
- Do you lead self and others to be the best they can be when you’re part of a team
- Do you act with integrity and uphold professional standards at all times
- Do you follow instructions and procedures
- How do you cope with pressure and setback
- Are you good to planning and organising
- Global Acumen
- Do you consider a broad range of perspectives in your thinking?
- Are you open to learning and research?
- Do you embrace and see opportunity in change?
- Can you bring fresh insights to our clients and PwC
- Adapting and responding to change
- Business Acumen
- Do you keep up-to-date with business and industry trends?
- Do you consider all facts and think broadly about data when making recommendations(analytical skills)?
- Do you communicate with confidence?
- Are you passionate about providing exceptional services?
Q7. When will I be notified if I am shortlisted for the Graduate Recruitment Programme?
Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email. Please keep looking out at your emails and the PwC KE social media platforms to be updated on progress. (Indicate the social media platforms) PwC Kenya on FB & LinkedIn and @pwc_ke on Twitter and Instagram.
Q9. Is there an alternative if I am not in Kenya for the face-to-face interview?
Depending on circumstance, we may be able to organise a video interview so please let us know in advance if you are unable to physically attend the interview.
Q10. What are the job benefits like?
Employees get to enjoy a number of benefits such as, study leave,professional membership, medical insurance, ongoing career coaching and development, cross-Line of Service or overseas secondment opportunities among others.
Q11. Who should I contact for any queries/additional information?
Please contact us on PwC.Kenya.Recruitment@ke.pwc.com or any of our social media platforms and any of our team members will reach out to you.