Entity formation and administration
Our experienced team is able to advise on and incorporate a variety of multi-jurisdiction company, trust and foundation structures, including guidance on restructuring, amalgamations, share transfers, re-domiciling and continuations.
- Registered office, resident representative, principal representative and company secretary roles
- Complete suite of corporate secretarial, trustee and trust administration services including, arranging for local and overseas bank, custody and investment accounts and assisting with all related due diligence requirements
- Preparation for board and members’ meetings, including assembly of board packets, convening and attending meetings, recording the minutes and ensuring that all meetings are conducted in accordance with the company’s constitution and local laws
- Drafting members’ and board resolutions for ad hoc and standard corporate actions
- Accounting and assurance services through our private client team and assisting third party audit teams with financials
- Maintaining of share registrar records, including acting as transfer agent
Governance, risk and compliance
Our team provides corporate governance training, board assessments and the creation of GRC frameworks that are fit for purpose and in accordance with international best practice.
- Retention, safeguarding and maintenance of all company and trust records and statutory registers
- We will arrange and advise on statutory filings with regulators and stock exchanges, ensuring that your company is always up-to-date and in good standing
- We can conduct reviews of companies to ensure compliance or non-compliance with constitutional and jurisdiction requirements
- We can provide corporate governance training, board assessments and the creation of GRC frameworks that are fit for purpose and in accordance with international best practice.
Today’s boards have to contend with a host of new pressures, challenges and risks. Directors are increasingly held accountable for their company’s performance, sustainability and growth. A board of directors must also set the strategic direction of the company, often across diverse product markets and geographies, while evaluating the performance of the CEO and senior executives, as well as monitoring the entity’s risk profile. All of these goals must be achieved within the context of a sound governance model using the correct tools and knowledge base.
Areas typically covered by our board training:
- corporate governance best practice;
- legislative overview;
- roles and responsibilities of directors and the board;
- exposure of directors – liabilities and offences;
- shareholders’ rights; and
- financial disclosure and reporting requirements.
Training may be tailored to take into account the size of your board, complexity of your organisation and any particular areas of concern.
Share registration and transfer agents - agency services
These services are supported by computer-based systems developed specifically to meet the needs of our local and regional investment markets and any company with a large shareholder base. In this regard, we provide the following services:
- maintenance of registers for various classes of shares;
- preparation, adjudication and registration of transfers;
- payment of dividends;
- administration and processing of rights issues, stock splits and stock dividends;
- provision of analytical reports on shares and share transfer registers;
- distribution of annual reports and notices; and
- scrutiny and analysis of proxies.
Our professional corporate services teams provide a range of corporate secretarial, entity governance and compliance services to clients of varying sizes and industries, ranging from small proprietorships and statutory bodies to large local, regional and multinational corporations.
These services enhance transparency and accuracy, and thereby increase shareholder confidence in the manner in which your company manages its issued share capital and distributions.