Get your international diploma certifying proficiency in IFRS online
Who is the "ACCA DipIFR" training for?
The DipIFR or "ACCA Diploma in international financial reporting" is an international diploma certifying proficiency in IFRS, issued by the world's largest finance and accounting professionals organization, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). The DipIFR qualification provides you with the basic IFRS knowledge and elevates you to a higher level of IFRS expertise.
The DipIFR course is recommended for professionals working in the field of accounting, auditing, and finance who want to engage in a deeper study of IFRS and expand their theoretical and practical knowledge.
The training is organised as live online training with lots of interactive discussions. You can ask the tutors during the sessions, but they will be available for your exam related questions before and after the training days as well, so you have all the conditions you need to be able to pass the exam.
Participants acquiring ACCA DipIFR diploma or qualification:
· get to know, understand and learn to apply all IFRS standards,
· possess the necessary knowledge to compile IFRS reporting, including the preparation of consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS,
· get exemption from ACCA F7 IFRS accounting training module.
Why choose PwC’s Academy
· Our students' pass rate during the past years was always above 70%!
· WARRANTY: means that students who participate in the course without absence and write the two mock exams and homeworks, but fail the exam can participate without fee during the next semester's exam preparatory course. (This guarantee only applies to the exam preparation module, the ACCA exam and registration fee are not included.)
· We provide a virtual student interface for our students on our e-learning portal, where all the tutors' notes, task series and solving keys are uploaded.
· Between the modules homework is given for the weekends, which helps the preparation.
· Before the exam there is a possibility to write two mock exams, which are corrected together with the tutor during the training. Thereby it contributes to understanding and the participants get an overview of their knowledge before the exam.
Training venue: Live online training streamed from virtual classroom - with an option for the participants to participate in the classroom on all or on several days, in PwC Academy training rooms (1055 Budapest, Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 78.)
Training days: 09:00- 17:00
Language of the training and exam: English
During the first three days we study the key IFRS standards, including: revenue recognition – IFRS15, deferred tax - IAS12, financial instruments - IFRS 9, leases - IFRS 16, provisions - IAS37, property, plant and equipment - IAS 16, inventories IAS 2, etc.
For each standard practical examples help your understanding.
On the fourth day the consolidation will be discussed, we learn about the subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures and how to prepare consolidated financial statements. During the fifth day we study other difficult standards, such as employee benefits - IAS19, share-based payments - IFRS 2, earnings per share - IAS33, etc.
For each standard practical examples help your understanding.
3 hour 15 minute mock exam, when you can test your knowledge, followed by a 3 hour tutor-led correction and analysis.
During the 3 days we will review the standards learned, which provides a great opportunity to discuss complex IFRS issues. We solve past exam questions related to the different topics.
Are you ready for the exam? During the second mock exam (3 hours 15 minutes) you can test your knowledge. Following the mock exam there is a 3 hour tutor-led correction and analysis.
The course fee includes attending training courses, the PwC's Academy study material in English (Study text, Course notes, Question - and answer bank, past exam papers and pocket notes), mock exams, homework and the ACCA registration and exam application.
ACCA international registration and examination fee: 209 GBP (paid in addition to the training fee)
The registration and examination fee payment is made to ACCA. Under the agreement, PwC undertakes the registration and examination fee’s payment towards the ACCA and then will re-invoice it to the candidates or payers. The payment can be made in forints or foreign currency to PwC.
Training fee: 850 EUR/person (plus 27% VAT)
Conditions of participation
How to apply for the training? Please fill in and send back the application form!
As a training service, if the participants require, PwC's Academy does the international registration and exam application with the ACCA international body, then the registration-and exam fee will be invoiced to the cost bearer (participant / employer) together with the training fee billed by no later than the first day of the training.
By completing and signing the application form you order the training service.
Please note: in case of absence from the international exam, the registration fee and examination fee will not be refunded, in case of re-examination, the exam fee must be re-paid in the given semester set by the ACCA. If you cannot attend the exam due to illness or other unavoidable reasons, you can request directly from ACCA to use the exam fee paid, as the next exam's fee. In case of illness, proof of absence needs to be submitted by the candidates themselves within four weeks after the exam. More information can be found here:
Preconditions for the DipIFR exam application:
Relevant (financial-accounting) degree and 2 years' relevant accounting experience OR 3 years' relevant accounting experience.
Documents required for the international ACCA DipIFR registration (sufficient if scanned):
· passport photo
· a copy of ID card
· copy of university or bachelor degree
· certificate of employment from employer, in English, which is necessary to fill out in the attached application form (IMPORTANT: dates shall be given in exact number of years, months and days, and under the "main duties" section a short description of the tasks within the position shall be provided)
· exchange form: please fill it electronically and sign it manually. Under the "individual details" section please leave blank the ACCA ID part. Under the "contact" section please write: "PwC Auditing Ltd."
· Application form signed by the cost bearer
· Name, date of birth, email address and telephone number, mailing address
· Employer's name, address, job title
Documents that are incomplete or submitted late may result in a failed ACCA registration, for which PwC will not take responsibility.
Important informations about the exam
The dates of the exam are specified by the ACCA. About the dates and the fees of the exams you can get information at this link:
The exam is organised centrally by the ACCA.
Application deadline for the DipIFR course: 28 September 2020
· After submitting your application form, the course can be cancelled for free in writing (via email or by post: H-1055 Budapest, Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 78.) no later than 14 business days before the start of the course.
· Should the applicant cancel their registration on the 13th business day before the start of the course, the cost bearer is obliged to pay 50 percent of the course fee.
· If the applicant fails to attend the course without submitting prior written notice, the cost bearer is obliged to pay 100 percent of the course fee
· After sending back the registration form, the commenced registration process with ACCA cannot be interrupted, the cost bearer is obliged to pay the ACCA registration and exam fee.
· In case of interruption, the training may be rescheduled if the entire amount of fees (training and registration and exam fee) is paid.
PwC's Academy vezető, PwC Hungary