Launch your business in Uzbekistan with professionals.
Our services in the sphere of Corporate Law cover:
- Legal review of foreign investors' proposed nature of business in Uzbekistan and structuring in terms of compliance with Uzbek law,
- Consulting on choosing the form of foreign legal entities’ legal presence in Uzbekistan,
- Consulting on corporate registration matters and performing registration procedures,
- Structuring the presence of foreign legal entities in Uzbekistan; transfer of activities to another business structure,
- Structuring Uzbek legal entities’ management body systems,
- Consulting on licensing issues,
- Registration of LLCs and other types of for-profit and non-profit organizations,
- Establishing representative offices and permanent establishments of foreign legal entities,
- Opening bank accounts and structuring bank account,
- Increasing/decreasing the charter capital of companies, including issuing additional shares,
- Consulting and state registration in terms of transferring shares and participatory interests in the charter capital of Uzbek legal entities; also includes entering new shareholders or participants into Uzbek legal entities,
- Preparing documents regulating the internal activity of an Uzbek company (e.g. Regulations on Board of Directors; Regulations on General Director/CEO),
- Ongoing assistance: Legal support with preparation of various corporate minutes, notification of state authorities, etc.,
- Corporate governance: Legal support with respect to developing the companies’ corporate governance.