From the first establishment of a legal entity or operating unit we can maintain your accounting records and assist you with your reporting for both corporate and statutory accounting purposes.
Our services include comprehensive maintenance of accounting records in accordance with the Slovenian Accounting Standards or International Financial Reporting Standards. We prepare charts of accounts, monthly and annual reports for group reporting purposes, reports to the tax authorities and provide services relating to the closing of the financial year (preparation of the annual financial statements).
What we do for our clients
- Assistance in the initial set-up of the accounting books and records system (chart of accounts, mappings with foreign accounts, accounting policy, software, etc.)
- Monthly accounting and bookkeeping services
- Preparation/review of corporate income tax return
- Preparation/review of annual financial statements
- Preparation of management reports and other reports in accordance with group or parent company’s requirements
- Conversion of US GAAP/IFRS Trial Balance to local GAAP
- Preparation and submission of monthly VAT returns, including payment instructions, recapitulative statements or Intrastat returns at the relevant tax authorities or customs offices within statutory time limits.