Building trust in society and solving important problems.
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com.
Some facts about PwC:
- At 30 June 2016, PwC's global revenues rise to US$35.9 billion
- At 30 June 2016, a total of 2,588 PwC people were on long-term international assignments
- In 2016, Brand Finance named PwC as the strongest business to business brand, and one of the world’s 10 most powerful brands in their annual index
- PwC ranked #3 in DiversityInc’s Top 12 Companies for Global Diversity
- For the second consecutive year PwC was named Global Corporate Ventures Consultancy Firm of the Year
- Strategy&’s strategy+business publication ranked #4 in top research and think tanks globally by Global Think Tanks and Civil Societies Program