Building trust in society and solving important problems.
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com.
Some facts about PwC:
- At 30 June 2017, PwC's global revenues rise to US$37.7 billion
- At 30 June 2017, a total of 2,536 PwC people were on long-term international assignments
- PwC retained its position as the number one professional services brand, and one of the world's top ten most powerful brands in the Brand Finance Index 2017
- PwC was named a Top Company for Global Diversity by DiversityInc in 2017
- PwC was ranked the #5 World's Most Attractive Employer in 2017 by Universum
- For the second year in a row, International Accounting Bulletin awarded PwC the Audit Innovation of the Year award for 2017