Through our outsourcing services, our clients are able to focus on their core business competence while we assist by providing a robust internal audit that aligns with management’s strategic risk objectives and one that meets stakeholders’ expectations.
- Multi-competency global IA team
- Immediate access to dedicated industry auditors and specialists
- Innovative internal audit methodology, tools and approach
- Cost effective and higher quality internal audit service.
- Experienced Head of Internal Audit
Our co-sourcing helps to support the clients’ internal audit team to deliver specific projects, assignments or to provide specialised internal audit services.
- Focus on the risks critical to the client’s business
- Access to variety of specialists with deep knowledge of client’s industry, operations, risks and audit skills.
- Higher quality at lower cost
- Knowledge transfer to the client organisation
An effective internal audit function needs to deliver real insight and value to the business, whilst at the same time demonstrating increased efficiency and reach. The use of Internal audit analytics to replace traditional audit testing procedures sits at the core of realising these objectives and we endeavour to use data analytics where possible.
- Enhanced capabilities and re-usable analytics across risk areas
- Visibility to risk indicators when and where you need it
- Increased insight to transaction processing and compliance metrics
- Consistent use of analytics to maximize coverage where you need it
Through our Internal Audit Consulting, we help to boost the impact of the clients’ IA function by assisting in establishing or developing your business processes and procedures to bring about improvement. Our services includes assisting with risk assessment and internal audit plans, review of methodology, preparation of work programs, standardisation of reporting, risk-based IA training, among other services you may require.
- Enhanced corporate governance that highlight the issues that really matter to the board
- Increased confidence in managing significant business risks across the organization through integration of IA, ERM and other risk functions
- Re-focused on areas that create value rather than acting only as a value protection function
- Better managed technology risks which includes enhancing and integrating IT audit across the company and its IT domains
- Improved skills of the IA staff, knowledge of IA methodology and available tools
External Quality Assessment
External Quality Assessment (EQA) is an assessment of the compliance with Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Standards. This is required at least once in five years based on Standard 1300 of the IIA Standards and once every three years for every listed company based on Section 31 (14) of the SEC Code of Corporate Governance.
- Compliance with IIA Standards and SEC Code of Corporate Governance
- Evaluation of performance against stakeholder expectations
- Benchmark of your IAD against leading IA practices
- Assessment of the level of maturity
Internal Audit Technology Support provides you with IT systems to enhance your rendering of internal audit services. This includes applications, templates and tools that improve your ability to deliver effective, efficient and economic internal audit services. They support all internal audit processes from risk assessment, through planning and fieldwork, to reporting and issues tracking.
- Focused planning and auditing
- Enables systematic and workflow driven audit processes
- Facilitates a closed-loop audit cycle for recording findings, developing recommendations, and implementing monitoring action plans
- Provides complete visibility into audit processes and metrics for better risk management and assured compliance
- Strengthens the efficiency of the audit staff