Delivering Deal Value – Deputy Manager/Senior Consultant
Deputy Manager/Senior Consultant
Transactions and Deals
Cambodia’s GDP has been growing for the last few years at a steady rate of approximately 7% and this trend is expected to continue. Foreign Direct Investment has also consistently increased by double digits over the same period. Cambodian companies are increasingly focusing on growing and expanding their businesses and are realising the value they have created. Foreign companies are looking into buying stakes in existing local companies or starting new businesses. Local and foreign companies will need deals and transaction advisors to achieve their growth and expansion strategies. This assistance could be in developing deal strategies, finding buyers or sellers for their whole business or taking a stake in their businesses, access to financing, IPOs, valuations, due diligence (operational, financial and IT) and unlocking deal value through post deal assistance.
We are looking for people to join our Deals team during these exciting times, to help local and foreign businesses achieve their deal strategies. The unique resources contained in our practice have extensive knowledge and provide a hands-on approach to business problems, and can be deployed rapidly to address risk-based issues.
- A professional working environment where you will be intellectually challenged and work on interesting engagements with peers with international experience.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Long term career progression with an internationally recognised industry leader and brand.
- The opportunity to interact with senior management as well as the opportunity to enhance your skills in the areas of technical competency, business development, client service and people development.
- The opportunity to mobilise within the region.
- Ability to work effectively on multiple concurrent projects and meet strict deadlines while working both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and problem identification skills.
- Develop and maintain long-term sustainable business relationships with key local and international clients.
- Good team player with strong technical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated “can-do” attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment which requires a high level of flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to lead and support corporate finance, valuations and due diligence projects.
- Must be Cambodian fluent in Khmer
- Must be CFA, CA, CPA or a CPA candidate or hold an equivalent internationally recognised financial qualification.
- 4 - 6 years of work experience in a core accounting or audit/assurance environment.
- Good commercial awareness and the ability to analyse complex business issues.
- Hands-on experience of financial due diligence, merger and acquisition transactions.
- Solid technical skills including in-depth knowledge of accounting standards.
- Experience in English language business writing.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.