- ACCA Diploma in International Financial Reporting (DipIFR) is an international qualification developed by the leading professional accounting organisation, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) that brings together professionals in the field of accounting, corporate finance and management accounting.
- ACCA Diploma in International Financial Reporting (DipIFR) is recognised globally.
- The tuition and exams are conducted in Russian.
- ACCA Diploma in International Financial Reporting (DipIFR) can count towards ACCA Qualification in English.
Who is diploma for
This program is developed for accountants and auditors:
- who have skills of preparing and/or auditing statutory financial statements;
- wish to gain knowledge of IFRS reporting, and become specialists accredited by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
Specialists certified under this programme will acquire:
- PwC Certificate (upon completion of the course)
- Globally recognised diploma (upon successful completion of the exam)
- In-depth understanding of key IFRS principles and rules
- Knowledge of IFRS requirements for recognition, measurement, presentation and disclosure of financial statement components
- Skills necessary for preparing financial statements under IFRS, including consolidated financial statements
- Experience in developing professional judgement on practical application of IFRS
- Free enrolment to apply for ACCA full membership and to pass F7 Financial Reporting exam
- Expansion of their professional network
Why PwC Academy
- Flexible fee schedule and pay-in-parts option.
- Flexible exam tuition, new training materials in an electronic format, training techniques and unrivalled professionalism of our tutors ensure steadily high pass rate of the ACCA DipIFR exam.
- PwC tutors are experts in practical application of IFRS and IFRS training. In order to continuously improve qualification and skills, our tutors participate in annual seminars and meetings with ACCA and ACCA DipIFR tutors within PwC network.
- PwC Ukraine's training programme and materials for ACCA DipIFR have been designed to ensure the highest pass rate.
The training programme includes
- 10 tuition days (9:30 - 17:00);
- mock exam with feedback (3 hrs), which is a new PwC's approach to each exam session;
- 4 tests with answers reviewed;
- home assignments;
- tutor support throughout the course up until the exam day;
- training materials are regularly updated given changes in the IFRSs and the exam content;
- registration for the exam in the ATC (carried out by the participant, the registration fee is paid additionally).