Mergers and acquisitions
We provide integrated financial and strategic advice to help you complete effective deals that deliver an optimal outcome for your shareholders.
- Bolt-on acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Capital raisings
- Government tender processes
- Analysis of strategic options
We collaborate with you to measure, evaluate and advise on the true value of divestitures, acquisitions, investments and capital assets to provide you with tailored and integrated valuation services solutions in a variety of contexts.
- Valuations for transactions, capital raising, tangible assets and public market transactions
- Purchase price allocation and goodwill impairment
- Employee share option and incentive valuations
- Assessment of investments in unlisted assets
We offer financial, commercial and operational insight to maximise deal value and navigate both opportunities and challenges presented by the transaction process.
- Financial due diligence – enhancing the purchaser's understanding of the target business by bringing commercial and industry-specific perspectives
- Vendor due diligence – giving vendors greater control and positioning over the sale process and timing
We combine our commercial and broad industry experience with deep technical expertise in building and reviewing financial models to provide insightful analysis to your internal and external stakeholders.
- Transactions modelling
- Financial model reviews
- Budgeting and management forecasting
- Cash flow forecasting
- Management and board reporting
- Cash and working capital management
- Strategic planning and forecasting
We help you develop and implement debt and equity capital raising strategies that achieve optimal financing outcomes and improve commercial flexibility.
- Assistance in raising equity or transaction finance
- Assistance in raising new debt or refinancing existing facilities
- Managing tender-based debt or equity raising processes
- Assistance with transaction marketing and legal documentation
We support you in times of financial stress or underperformance by assisting you to diagnose the source of the issue, understand its implications, and assess how to respond to this.
- Risk assessment and response options
- Restructuring, regeneration or turnaround strategy development and execution
- Financial planning and forecasting
- Cash flow strategy development and execution
- Refinancing with alternative capital
- Working capital management