Finance & Accounting
- Preparation of the accounts according to local country accounting standards or IFRS
- Preparation and filing of local statutory financial statements
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements
- Preparation/conversion of accounts into different standard formats, including IFRS, US GAAP, and other local standards
- Tax technology implementations
- Audit work assistance
- Training (PwC’s Academy)
Administrative and Finance Support
- Record to report (including general ledger and assets accounting).
- Purchase to pay (including purchase, accounts payable and treasury processes).
- Order to cash (including sales, billing, accounts receivable and treasury processes).
- Budget management and financial analysis
- Companies start-up processes: implementation of procedures and controls, general ledger development, technical work models, documentation and management reporting.
- Support for special situations such as recovery of accounts.
- Archive of tax and accounting documents.
- Document management (scanning and indexing documents).
- Inventory and asset reconciliation.
- Preparation and filing of statistical reports.
- Preparation and filing of Intrastat returns.
- Preparation and submission of declarations for waste management entities (ecotaxes).
- Administrative support.
- Value-added tax (VAT) compliance
- Corporate income tax (CIT) compliance
- Witholding tax (WHT) compliance
- Compliance with other tax obligations, depending on the client’s status
- Management of tax compliance for multinational economic groups (control and project management).
- Analysis and calculation of current and deferred taxes.
- Training (Pwc’s Academy)
- Human resources administration and payroll processing.
- Preparation and filing of Payroll compliance reports and returns.
- Temporary support for accounting, financial or human resources departments.
- Temporary replacement of staff on the accounting, financial or human resources departments.