There is growing consensus that organisations, investors and governments can no longer rely solely on traditional financial information for decision making. Regulatory requirements and businesses are increasingly creating a demand for consistent, high quality disclosure by including a range of non-financial information in investor, customer, employee and other stakeholder communications.
Sustainability reporting is a relatively new process, and it can be challenging to routinely report consistent, reliable, and complete data, especially given the increasing number of disclosure requirements, organisations, and awards bodies.
This is where PwC can help by making sure that your organisation’s reporting data is credible and current.
Main PwC support areas:
- Setting up ESG reporting framework and structure
- Compliance with legal and other requirements and regulations
- Data governance process set up and assistance
- Preparation and publishing of ESG reports
- Third party assurance on non-financial information and reporting