Our tax and legal practice in Lao PDR comprises of experienced local professionals and a strong network of international consultants offering a wealth of practical experience and knowledge in relation to the laws and regulations of Laos.
PwC specialises in commercial and corporate law and has represented multinational and local clients in a wide range of industry sectors.
PwC also advises Governments and public sector enterprises in international transactions, restructuring and issues relating to transitions to the private sector.
- Advice and assistance with setting up a company, branch, representative office
- Foreign investment licence applications and government liaison services
- Corporate and commercial advice
- Trademark registrations
- Advice on Labour Law
- Drafting agreements in compliance with Lao Laws
- Legal due diligence reviews
- Advice and services to obtain work permits and business visas
Our team also advises on the changing tax regulations in Lao PDR, providing you and your business with a clear understanding of the issues and regulations that affect your business.
- Advice on Lao tax regulations
- Assistance with tax compliance, including preparation of personal income tax and profits tax returns
- Liaison services with the Lao tax authorities
- Advice on withholding tax obligations on payments made to overseas
- Tax reviews and compliance "healthchecks"
- Advice on investment structuring
- Taxation due diligence reviews