Risk and Control Solutions (RCS): IT audit Senior Consultant - Senior Consultant
Our Advisory team helps clients improve the governance, risk management and compliance of their operations. This solutions-based service help clients solve a diverse set of structure, function and business risks by utilizing our deep understanding of governance, risk management/ compliance, IT systems and internal controls in businesses. The unique resources contained in within the practice have proven knowledge and provide a hands-on approach to business problems – and can be deployed rapidly to address risk-based issues.
Working with our leading clients in key industries in the Advisory team, you will gain exposure to a wide variety of complex operational and systems environments, challenges and learning opportunities. Assignments will include performing risk assessments, business process / application controls reviews, and other controls and assurance related work.
Due to considerable development in the demand for our services, we are looking to expand the team with the addition of suitably qualified team members. The roles represent a combination of business development and leading and supporting roles in the delivery of complex and innovative solutions to our clients which includes the following key services offering:
- Due diligence – assess, quantify and independently report on potential market opportunities and corporate deals, including mergers, acquisitions, disposals and restructuring.
- Corporate governance – implementation, review and enhancement of corporate governance frameworks.
- Enterprise risk management - implementation, review and assessment of operational and IT risks.
- Internal audit – review and assessment of business process controls, implementation of control self assessments.
- Performance improvement – analyzing and enhancing business processes to increase profitability and cost management.
- IT system audit and implementation – review, assess and develop IT operations and risk management strategies to manage IT system and to design, select and implement new IT systems.
PwC is seeking a bright and talented individual with strong IT audit or internal audit background and a desire to provide IT audit and consulting services to clients in various industries. You will provide advisory services focused on IT audit related services for our audit and consulting clients.
You will be provided the opportunity to interact with senior management as well as the opportunity to enhance your skills in the areas of technical competency, business development, client service and people development.
- University degree, preferably in accounting, economics, IT, IS, Computer Science or Master’s degree (preferable) or MBA with IT knowledge or MIS
- 3 - 5 years system or controls assurance, risk management, compliance experience with a professional services / consulting firm or multi-national corporations (CIA, CISA, CPA are preferable)
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written English and spoken Lao
- Self-confident, able to think creatively, and a thirst for knowledge
- Flexible, self-starter possessing intellectual curiosity
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Good business and common sense
- Experience in risk-based audit, internal financial control processes, governance frameworks, enterprise wide risk management, account closing process will be advantageous
- Ability to interact with executive levels of client and firm management
- Effective project management, interpersonal and influencing skills are essential
- Flexibility to travel for regional engagements
- Able to manage multiple tasks and assignments to tight deadlines
- Professional working environment where you will be intellectually challenged and work on interesting engagements with peers with international experience
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Long term career progression with an internationally recognized industry leader and brand