The course is designed to
- Prepare for the exam - it is our main common objective
- Learn various project management tools recognised as international best practices.
- Enhance your knowledge if you are just beginning your project management journey
- Improve your knowledge of English in this area - all the terminology is given in English with translation and explanations in Ukrainian/Russian*
- Meet professionals in this area and share experience and knowledge in preparing for and sitting the exam
*while students can opt for the Russian-language version of the exam during registration, we highly recommend selecting the original English-language version.
What we will use during the course
- PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge) v.6.
- PMBOK-based presentation materials that you will be able to keep in a book format
- Various mind maps to improve understanding of each knowledge area and formulas
- Double-sided flashcards to improve memorisation of terms and definitions
- Question banks similar in style and content to exam questions*
- Games that will help learn PMBOK in an accessible, fear- and chaos-free manner
*real certification exam questions cannot be found anywhere as they are kept secret by PMI and not sold on the market
The course comprises 48 hours delivered in 6 days: 1-2 days with 1-2 week intervals.
- How to prepare for the exam: the process and requirements for candidates
- Introduction: PMBOK overview and key elements
- Project implementation environment
- Project manager's role
- Project integration management
- Project content management
- Project schedule management
- Project cost management
- Project resource management
- Project quality management
- Project communication management
- Stakeholder management
- Project risk management
- Project procurement management
Final 200 question test and discussion of the results
Upon successful completion of the training, students will be awarded Course Completion Certificates – 48 hours and PDU – 40 hours.