We can provide the following seminars:
- Technical seminars: IFRS, Financial, tax and management reporting improvement, Corporate governance, Performance management, ACCA
- Business Skills
We focus on passing the experience and providing development solutions around the core competencies that PwC has as a professional services firm:
Please refer to the Calendar of upcoming seminar programs for details of the events we will run.
Our training courses are run by PwC Academy tutors who have both deep theoretical knowledge and practical experience in the topics they teach. This enables us to provide highly relevant and focused seminar solutions including examples specific to Mongolian Market to meet expectations of our clients.
- Focus on practical application: following the feedback from our clients we ensure that the content of our seminars is always a combination of theory and practice, and includes specific cases relevant to Mongolian market conditions as well as the laws and regulations of the country.
- International and Local tutors: We draw upon the pull of global PwC tutors which allows us to bring the best experts in front of our Mongolian clients. At the same time we have Mongolian tutors on the ground who are all finance, tax and advisory practitioners.
- Relevance to Mongolian market: as the leading professional services firm we know and share some of the challenges faced by businesses in Mongolia. We keep the materials up-to-date to ensure our clients get access to cutting edge knowledge.
- Flexible schedule options
- Quality materials and the PwC seminar completion certificate at the end of each course
We believe that a lot of learning comes from experience sharing among event participants. That is why we choose our audience carefully so that our clients benefit from top quality seminars as well as gain value through networking with their peers in the market.
Each seminar has its own target audience. Generally we provide our programs for the following categories of clients:
- Top managers of companies
- CFOs and Chief accountants
- Accounting, Finance, Tax, HR practitioners from commercial, government, non-government and non-profit sectors
If you would like to sign up for the seminars or would like to get a brochure of the particular course please contact Battuya Tsagaanchuluun at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would also be happy to answer any of your questions on the phone at +976 70009089.