Whether it is acquisition and/or sale of shares or business, it is important to evaluate the tax consequences of such transaction. Buyers and sellers should:
- Identify business/company historical tax risks
- Assess unutilised tax opportunities
- Attractively present business/company tax policy, tax risk management, tax calculation and declaration function
- Understand the impact of risks and opportunities on the transaction and its price
- Choose the right representations and warranties in the sale and purchase agreement
PwC experts can do tax due diligence of the company to be acquired or to be sold, advice during the transaction and help close the transaction.