PwC is well known in the marketplace for our knowledge and experience in all types of financial transactions. Our financial, analytical and business process expertise and industry-specific knowledge informs the implementation of strategies for corporations, government entities and intermediaries.
Our approach is based on building relationships with clients, accelerating growth, delivering valuable, credible insight and developing skills.
In Rwanda, we serve our clients around the following priority areas:
- Large-scale infrastructure financings
- Capital market transactions (such as IPOs and Rights issues)
- Business recoveries (insolvency, receiverships and business reviews)
- Dispute analyses and investigations (including forensic audits)
- Valuations and financial analyses
- Group structuring and strategy reviews
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Public Private Partnerships (representing both government vendors and private sector bidders)
- Due diligence services