The Certified Internal Auditor® (CIA) is the only globally accepted certification for internal auditors and remains the standard by which individuals demonstrate their competency and professionalism in the internal auditing field. Candidates leave the program enriched with educational experience, information, and business tools that can be applied immediately in any organization or business environment.
Are you a current/future internal auditor, or a manager gaining exposure and expertise in organizational risk management? CIA is the best choice and will serve you well your entire career - it is a proven path to business success within the internal audit field.
Part 1. The Internal Audit activity's role in governance, risk and control:
• International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing;
• Internal audit activity’s role and responsibilities;
• Determining the priorities of the internal audit activity;
• Engagement preparation and planning.
Part 2. Conducting the Internal Audit engagement:
• Internal audit framework;
• Types of engagement;
• Engagement tools;
• Fraud knowledge elements.
Part 3. Business Analysis and Information Technology:
• Business processes;
• Financial accounting and finance;
• Managerial accounting;
• Regulatory and legal framework;
• Information technology.
PwC Georgia Academy, #7 Bambis Rigi Street, II floor
Irma Gogotishvili, Academy Administrator,
at: firstname.lastname@example.org, +995 577 422209;
Nino Kadagishvili, Academy Leader,
at: email@example.com, +995 577 592295