Spaces and capacity
Spanning over 4 floors, the facilities within The Hub are extensive, varied and flexible allowing different activities and room layouts to be set up in a way that meets the requirements of the audience and learning methodologies.
The Hub offers a unique space that goes beyong facilitating traditional sharing of knowledge in a classroom style. It lends itself to provide:
- A collaborative space and a creativity hub that nurture innovative thinking and provide a space where one can hold team building activities
- An executive area which consists of 1 boardroom (12 pax) and 3 one-to-one coaching rooms that focuses on re-imagining the future of business
- 3 learning zones with a total of 6 training rooms of varying sizes (ranging from 40 to 80 pax in a classroom style), 2 IT labs (seat 15 pax each) and a computer exam room (seating 12 pax) that encourage sharing of experiences and best practices
- A multi-media Auditorium (seating 24 pax) which is conducive to experiental learning
- An experience floor that provides conference facilities for up to 200 pax by embedding the dynamism and agility required in today's changing world
Each training room and learning space within The Hub is setup with latest technology audio-visual equipment and includes:
- HD projectors
- LED screens
- Amplification and microphones in all rooms
- A mobile interactive screen is available for use
- Conference facilities equipped with audio/visual amenities that provide all delegates with a consistent
Setup and course requirements
Our training rooms are equipped with chairs and tables for all participants and are designed to ensure visibility and maximum comfort - both ley factors and conducive to participants receiving a positive learning experience.
The setup of these rooms is varied depending on the need – from classroom style to round tables. Each room is equipped with flipcharts, a white board, and some with erasable walls.
Coffee breaks and catering
The Hub offers an extensive range of catering offerings to meet the varied needs of our clients. These services range from breakfast to light working lunches and buffet lunches, as well as coffee breaks.
We propose to organize the welcome coffee and coffee breaks in the designated coffee spot areas that are available on every floor of The Hub. The vicinity of the coffee spots to the learning zones is intended to ensure that breaks are held in close proximity to the training and coaching rooms.
Vending machines are also available on the ground floor.