View this page in:
We provide the following business transaction services to help companies buy or sell enterprises or business lines:
- Due diligence
- Transaction structuring
- Assistance with business sales and disposals
- Identification of key elements for negotiation of prices and acquisition terms.
- Identification of possible synergies resulting from an acquisition and critical factors for future business performance
- Evaluation of possible business fragmentations and partial acquisitions at the buyer’s convenience.
- Assessment of financial, operating, technological, commercial, legal, tax and labor-related matters that add value to or adversely affect the transaction.
Assistance with business sales or disposals:
- Assessment of tax and financial structures for business incorporations, sales, acquisitions or liquidations.
- Exit strategies (preparation for the sale of businesses that are expected to be held for a limited period).
- Assistance with legal procedures for business incorporations.
- Sell-side due diligence.
- Anticipation of possible sensitive issues to be discussed with potential buyers to optimize sales price and terms so as to better control this process.
- Assistance with preparation of the prospectus and selling memorandum and assistance with data room setup.