Audit and Assurance
View this page in:
The services of Espiñeira, Pacheco y Asociados, member Firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers, are based on a pragmatic methodology: to continuously train our work teams in order to surpass client expectations and ensure maximum efficiency.
Our service commitment is based on eight basic principles:
Benefits offered to our clients:
- Plan to surpass expectations
- Ensure the effectiveness of our work by properly assessing risks
- Maximize efficiency by timely providing audit results
- Properly manage risks
- Assign qualified and specialized personnel
- Optimally use technology
- Provide ongoing communication by being accessible and proactive
- Assess our performance by measuring our work
Our business areas:
- Our opinion as independent public accountants regarding the reasonableness of your company’s financial statements.
- Communication and specific recommendations for internal control system effectiveness and administrative efficiency.
- Effective solutions to optimize your company’s internal audit function.
- Support with business transactions related to pre-acquisition assessment, transaction structuring and business sale.
- Support with accounting conversions