Q1. What are the key dates?
Applications are now open for our Graduate Recruitment Programme. Connect with us on Facebook for updates.
Applications to the Graduate Recruitment Programme open on 20 September 2019 and close on 31 October 2019.
Q2. Which line of service we’re recruiting graduates for?
Q3. Can I email my CV/resume directly to the Human Capital Team?
No, only online applications will be reviewed. Please complete the online questionnaire and ensure to include all required attachments to avoid missing out on the opportunity of a lifetime.
Q4. Does PwC hire students with specialisations other than Accounting?
Absolutely! From engineering, mathematics and IT to many others – we recognize that in today’s fast changing and dynamic world, we need a diverse workforce with varying skill sets and backgrounds to deliver exceptional value to our clients. Refer to further requirements on the job post.
Q5. What attributes is PwC looking for?
Some of the attributes to look out for are:
- Do you lead self and others to be the best they can be when you’re part of a team?
- Do you always act with integrity and uphold professional standards ?
- Do you follow instructions and procedures?
- How do you cope with pressure and setbacks?
- Are you good to planning and organizing?
- Global Acumen
- Do you consider a broad range of perspectives in your thinking?
- Are you open to learning and research?
- Do you embrace and see opportunity in change?
- Can you bring fresh insights to our clients and PwC?
- Do you adapt and respond to change?
- Business Acumen
- Do you keep up-to-date with business and industry trends?
- Do you consider all facts and think broadly about data when making recommendations (analytical skills)?
- Do you communicate with confidence?
- Are you passionate about providing exceptional services?
Q6. When will I be notified if I am shortlisted for the Graduate Recruitment Programme?
Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email. Please keep looking out at your emails and the PwC Zambia Facebook page to be updated on progress.
Q7. Is there an alternative if I am not in Zambia for the face-to-face interview?
Depending on circumstance, we may be able to organise a video interview so please let us know in advance if you are unable to physically attend the interview.
Q8. What are the job benefits like?
Employees get to enjoy several benefits such as, study leave, professional membership, medical insurance, ongoing career coaching and development, cross-Line of Service or overseas secondment opportunities among others.