Register and upload your CV
Tips to help you prepare for the job interview
- Arrive on time.
- Don’t get too chummy with the interviewer.
- Don’t forget to say hello and goodbye.
Mind your appearance and behaviour.
- Your handshake should be firm but not too strong.
- Avoid excessive gesturing.
- Keep eye contact with the interviewer.
- Be confident, but don’t overdo it.
- Make sure you look neat and tidy, without going over the top.
Get prepared about PwC! You will find answers to the following questions from our corporate website:
- What is the scope of our activity?
- Who are our main competitors?
- In what markets do we operate?
- It is also worth reading articles and media reports.
Prepare for questions!
- Questions may be open-ended, such as when you are asked to tell a story. For example:
- Tell me about a case when you had to solve a difficult problem.
- What is your dream job?
- What do you think makes you a good fit for this position?
- Questions can also be aimed at finding out about factual details.
- Know what’s in your CV, be ready to talk about your studies, and your work-related tasks.
- Keep your answers short and to the point, as the interviewer’s time is limited.
- Don’t be surprised at unexpected questions. If you need more time to consider your answer, feel free to say so.
Don’t be shy to ask questions!
- If you have any questions about the company’s activities, job requirements or working conditions, don’t hesitate to ask.
- You can also ask about further steps in the selection process.