Trade Intelligence Asia Pacific seeks to capture the essence of selected issues that are of particular interest to our clients.
Based on studies as well as meetings and discussions that take place across the region with various trade and customs officials, we consolidate our findings into Trade Intelligence Asia Pacific.
The August / September 2020 issue of Trade Intelligence includes the following highlights:
- Feature Article : M.A.D.ness in action: Navigating trade and customs in Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures
- ASEAN-wide self certification takes effect
- EU - Vietnam FTA enters into force, duty refunds available
- Australia and Singapore sign digital trade agreement
- China amends catalogue of technologies prohibited or restricted from export
- India announces stricter rules for administration of rules of origin under FTAs
- Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam issue local guidelines to implement ASEAN-wide self-certification under ATIGA
- Philippines exporters may lose GSP access to EU
- Vietnam introduces one-time customs valuation consultation mechanism