This series provides an overview of our Essential Eight emerging technologies for board members. We also provide insights — "board bytes" — on each technology:
- Essential Eight overview
- Internet of things
- Virtual and augmented reality
- Artificial intelligence
- 3-D printing
Digital leadership and talent
What does your company need to do to unlock value from the next generation of digital technologies? And what should your board know? Find out by reading our publication:
PwC governance and technology leader conversations
PwC leaders in corporate governance and technology share their perspectives on the impact of technology, digital transformation and, innovation on strategy and companies' business models.
- Three ways directors can help companies win the transformation race
- Blockchain: What Boards Need to Know
- Five Questions Boards Should Ask About Data Ethics and Privacy
- How are you thinking about risk management in the face of innovation?
- 2018 Board Outlook: Connecting Digital + People Strategies
- Four digital trends impacting the 2017 holiday season
- The next board committee: technology and innovation?
- Emerging Tech 101 – For your board
- The board's role in promoting innovation
- Bringing tech insights to the board
- Next in Tech – Emerging Tech Insights