US exporters are expected to understand and comply with explicit export control regulations for both tangible and intangible exports—a daunting task for any company doing business in today’s global environment. Failure to comply with these requirements can result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
Our Export Control Services (ECS) professionals have experience in applying the requirements of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administrations Regulations (EAR), in addition to a deep understanding of sanctions, embargoes, anti-boycott and other international trade regulations.
Our global network provides access to seasoned professionals with the knowledge to apply the ever-expanding regulations of other countries to your business activities. PwC helps companies address export compliance issues and processes related to:
- Export compliance process and business development
- Analysis of screening mechanism
- Determination of product classification number
- License applications
- Technology transfer and deemed export procedure
- Shipping documentation, recordkeeping, and automated exports system
- Assessment of domestic and global export compliance
- Analysis of mergers, acquisitions and divestures