Identify the technology trends most likely to affect its business over the next five years by:
- Analyzing how current trends may impact its industry and create new opportunities.
- Understanding how these opportunities may require changes to corporate strategy and product portfolio.
- Preparing a strategy to respond to the impact of these trends on the market.
Use insights into technologies and technology trends, strategic perspectives, and data analysis by:
- Assembling a diverse global team of advisors and industry specialists to identify and focus on the key client-relevant trends.
- Developing client-specific insights using quantitative market research across industries, filtered against deep knowledge of the client’s business and capabilities.
- Identifying five immediately actionable opportunities and formulating strategies to address each.
Impact on client’s business
The C-Suite and Board got an objective perspective on trends and their implications.
- The analysis enabled the CEO, executives, and Board to make smart and strategic decisions for their five-year vision of the company.
- Identified new growth areas and approaches to capture near-term benefits.
- Established a new systematic process that company leaders can use to drive their annual strategy refresh.