Evaluate and enter potential new markets using data-driven decision making:
- Uncertainty about the future of new disruptive markets (e.g., ride sharing, autonomous cars, electric vehicles).
- Lack of sufficient data to make informed predictions.
- Inability to analyze multiple business scenarios built on many variables.
Use agent-based modeling and artificial intelligence techniques to analyze data, evaluate scenarios and find winning strategies:
- Conduct a five-step evaluation of the market and all its key variables.
- Collect and process data from a wide variety of structured and unstructured data sources.
- Draw conclusions based on advanced models that run hundreds of thousands of ‘what-if’ simulations.
Impact on client’s business
- The company was able to select the most appropriate strategies and locations for market entry.
- It used analytic insights from the agent-based model to inform its long-term go-to-market and investment strategy.
- Rather than face the challenges of industry disruption, it has been able to disrupt itself proactively to prepare for the future.