Maximize shareholder value through the most beneficial spin-off strategy:
- There was little synergy between the two sides of the business.
- Company leaders had no experience in executing a spin-off.
- No pre-carve-out financial information or analysis had been prepared.
Helping to complete the financial, organizational, and regulatory work necessary to stand up a successful spin-off company by:
- Preparing financial information and other related information for the potential spin-off.
- Analyzing and addressing future management structure, human resources needs, and SEC
- Paying special attention to the critically important tax implications of the split.
Impact on client's business
- The company successfully completed the spin-off, launching a new public company smoothly.
- Share prices are up, delivering new value to shareholders, and the parent company has experienced the beneficial impact of a liquidity premium.
- Both companies are now laser-focused on competing aggressively in their respective markets.