Chief Executive Officer
- Have you reprioritized your investment options, including M&A activity?
- What is the impact of being able to access foreign cash more tax-efficiently?
- Have you quantified the incremental free cash flow impact for the next 3 years?
- What are investor’s current expectations for using incremental cash flow?
- Has there been internal dialogue on prioritization of investment options?
- Have you assessed the tax implications on executive compensation in 2018?
- What’s your communications plan around the tax reform impact for the company?
Chief Financial Officer
- Have you quantified the incremental free cash flow impact?
- Do you need to establish new treasury capabilities to take advantage of overseas financing?
- What is the impact on your ability to raise new debt capital?
- How should capital expenditures and investments change?
- Do you have a strategy for determining which capital investments in operations should be accelerated or added to take advantage of repatriated cash and full expensing?
Chief Operating Officer
- What is the impact of incremental, one-time cash inflows and new capital expense policies on your budget priorities?
- Have you evaluated the impact of tax reform on your suppliers, based on their footprint and entity structure?
- Are you examining your supply chain footprint in light of new tax provisions (e.g., BEAT, GILTI, FDII)?
- Is the current total cost structure for the existing operating model now sub-optimized?