Summary: Listen in on this podcast to hear a discussion with a few of PwC's energy leaders as they talk about all that has transpired following the OPEC+ agreement. They will be discussing questions and topics that are no doubt top of mind during this time.
On this podcast are Bobby Marandi, US Oil & Gas Leader, Reid Morrison, Global Energy Advisory Leader, and John Corrigan, Energy Strategy Advisory Partner
- Thoughts on the OPEC+ deal and the potential impacts - 0:39
- How should companies structure operations based on low cycle activities and economics instead of the mid cycle? - 5:23
- How can companies proactively manage G&A during this time? - 08:19
- Is slashing Capex to or near $0 a viable option? - 10:08
- What are the funding programs that can help energy companies? What are some of the requirements? What is the best way to access it for companies, suppliers, distributors, etc.? - 13:48