The PwC Real Estate Investor Survey is widely recognized as an authoritative source for capitalization and discount rates, cash flow assumptions, and actual criteria of active investors, as well as property market information. Each quarterly Survey issue contains:
- Key cash flow assumption data for 35 national and regional markets, broken down as follows:
- 11 national markets, focused on retail, office, industrial, and apartments, as well as medical office buildings, secondary office, and net lease
- 19 city-specific office markets
- 5 regional warehouse and apartment markets
- Key cash flow assumption data for 3 niche national markets, including:
- Hospitality (1Q and 3Q)
- Development Land (2Q and 4Q)
- Student Housing (2Q and 3Q)
- Overall Cap Rate Analysis – which includes a breakout of ranges and averages for the CBDs and suburbs of the Survey’s office markets, as well as a forward perspective of how investors see cap rates trending over the near term
- PwC Real Estate Barometer – an analysis of the cycle positions for the 4 core commercial real estate (CRE) sectors, as well as numerous metros
- U.S. Stock Acquisition Trends – an analysis showing sales volume trends using square footage
- Sector Trends – an analysis that incorporates the Survey’s 30 years of quarterly data to showcase trends in the four core CRE sectors
- Valuation Issues – different issues are covered each quarter and include topics like tenant improvement allowances, vacancy assumptions, replacement reserves, debt service, etc.
A one-year subscription to the Survey includes a complimentary copy of Emerging Trends in Real Estate®.
Second quarter table of contents