This edition of Current Developments for the Real Estate Industry gathers and summarizes current thought leadership and the latest regulatory rulings to help real estate audit committees and executive teams remain updated on the most recent trends in real estate.
Topics covered include:
- In the market and recent real estate trends including Emerging Trends in Real EstateⓇ The global outlook for 2019, and PwC's report on business transformation with real estate
- Accounting and financial reporting hot topics including a FAQ on Lessee accounting for right-of-use assets in operating leases
- Regulatory considerations such as the FASB's proposal on targeted relief upon adoption of the new credit loss standard, and PwC's response to the FASB's proposed improvements to CECL
- Update on tax matters including the FASB's proposed Accounting Standards Update impacting income tax disclosures
- Governance discussion with insights on the boardroom and disclosure committees
- Technology trends and update including PwC's 2019 financial services intelligent automation survey