Today’s CFOs need to act quickly and decisively to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their finance functions.
They need to align the finance function with their company’s strategy to manage through the expected recovery by creating a more flexible, cost efficient finance organization. Many finance organizations are comprised of inefficient, manually intensive processes, disparate systems and data structures that are not integrated. We can help you:
- Align your Finance organization structure and processes with the business strategy
- Gain insight into the relative performance of your finance function as compared to your peers and identify performance gaps
- Eliminate and/or simplify complex structures, processes and technology
- Standardize and integrate systems and leverage enabling technologies in corporate performance management
- Reduce the cost of your Finance function
- Align Finance skills and responsibilities to stakeholder needs
- Minimize non-value add activities to improve focus on business analysis and support
- Adopt a performance scorecard linked to value drivers and tied to staff accountability and compensation programs
- Leverage shared services to deliver routine, high volume transaction processing with economies of scale and analyze outsourcing solutions
- Incorporate change management activities into every phase of a transformation program
- Realize synergies from the management of legal entities
- Improve the operational performance of your tax function
Want to know more? Give us a call or send an email to David Limberg.