Reward effectiveness & efficiency
Aligning reward programs with talent and business strategies
As companies search for sustainable economic growth amidst the lingering effects of the economic downturn, they must adjust strategies in the areas of talent and innovation, while remaining focused on the bottom line.
HR leaders are being challenged to meet the talent demands of sustainable growth, under the pressure to effectively manage HR, benefits and reward costs, and maximize the return on the overall investment in human capital.
How we can help
PwC's Human Resource Services practice helps companies address the wide range of the financial management issues associated with retirement
, health & welfare
, global mobility
, and broader talent management
programs. We help companies to align their HR and reward strategies with their overall business strategy, help to improve the profit and loss, balance sheet, cash flow, and tax aspects of their investments in human capital and improve the overall return on investment (ROI) of all human capital programs.
Value to your company
By leveraging the skills and experience of PwC’s specialized HR, tax and accounting professionals, your company can develop and implement the programs specifically designed to:
PwC can help your company align your reward programs with your talent and business strategies.
- Link your human capital strategy to your business strategy to drive revenue growth and profitability
- Aggressively and effectively manage costs and improve the return on investment in retirement, health & welfare, compensation, global mobility and talent management programs
- Deliver fundamental financial management principles such as reconciliations, controls, and performance assessments ingrained in human capital programs to manage the impact on profitability, cash flows, and tax efficiency
- Manage HR operations, HR delivery, and payroll effectively, including vendors and outsourcing suppliers, while seeking the highest possible return on human capital
- Manage talent effectively—e.g., sourcing, recruiting, staffing, development, training, succession management