Mr. Fulford has over 30 years of IT experience. His experience includes software development, systems engineering, and Program Management. His most recent 8 years has been focused specifically in the IT Asset Management (ITAM) and Software Asset Management (SAM) fields. Key highlights from this time include:
- Led, leading, or supporting 12 SAM engagements for companies ranging from large technology to global property management.
- Led international team to design, develop, and execute a program to implement project planning and management for Key Account software audit engagements.
- Worked with Fortune 500 customers to leverage and develop SAM systems and processes for Oracle product discovery and measurement.
- Led 50 person, global technical analysis services and tool development team that determined customer software usage in support of software compliance audits.
- Managed and directed the SAM software development effort and requirements analysis associated with consolidating Oracle usage tools deployed in support of software audits.
- Supervised the business team responsible for implementing an integrated FFIEC compliant ITAM practice across a large Financial Services enterprise.
- Led the corporate-wide IT Asset Management (ITAM) process development and implementation team and coordinated programs between IT, Procurement, Contracts, and Accounting.
- Managed the 2007, 2008, and 2009 MS True-up initiatives for a large financial services firm and saved over $8M by tracking software utilization, applying cost reallocation, and license harvesting.