PwC has developed a "FASB Accounting Standards Codification Quick Reference Guide" and a "Financial Instruments Supplement" to help you make the transition to the Codification.
The Quick Reference Guide includes:
- The structure of the Codification, including examples of the citation format
- How new authoritative guidance will be released and incorporated into the Codification
- Where to locate other PwC information and resources on the Codification
- Listings of the Codification's "Topics" and "Sections"
- A list of over 30 frequently-referenced accounting standards and the corresponding Codification Topics where they now primarily reside
The Financial Instruments Supplement includes:
- Listings of the Codification's Topics and Subtopics related to financial instruments
- A list of over 90 frequently-referenced accounting standards on financial instruments and the corresponding Codification Topics and/or Subtopics where those standards now primarily reside
The Quick Reference Guide and the Financial Instruments Supplement are each only two-pages, making them ideal to print double-sided and keep nearby to help you navigate the Codification.