As an individual participating in this event with PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (“PwC”) , I agree to the following.
- I understand and agree that this is a legally binding agreement and that I have the right, power and authority to enter into it.
- PwC may record and/or reproduce in written form or on audio or video tape, photographs, or other media (including digital media) my participation in the Interview (collectively referred to as "recordings" of the Interview), including any quotations or responses to questions I may provide in connection with the [event name] (collectively referred to as my "Responses").
- I agree that PwC will be the sole owner of any such recordings and can use them in any way it sees fit, without needing any further permission from me.
- I agree that PwC may use my name, likeness, voice and biographical information in connection with PwC's uses of the recordings and my responses, without needing any further permission from me.
- I agree that the rights granted to PwC above are given without limitations, are worldwide, and they will apply to any format or manner of use and any means, media or technologies now known or created in the future.
- I agree that I do not and will not have any right to review, approve, reject, prevent or edit any use that PwC makes of the materials stated above.
- I agree not to sue PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP or any of its partners, personnel or related companies for any claims of any kind whatsoever, whether known or unknown, related to the use of the above mentioned materials, including but not limited to any claims for libel, defamation, slander, or invasion of the right to privacy, publicity or personality or any similar claim. I waive all rights to bring any such claims or lawsuits.
- I agree that the rights, permissions and other terms and conditions of this agreement will be perpetual and may not be taken back or revoked by me.
I am of lawful age and of sound mind, and have read and understand this Authorization and Release.