Who is CIPD CLDP for?
The qualification is recommended to those who are:
- new to L&D
- working in the field of L&D in a support role and wish to develop their knowledge and skills
- responsible for L&D activities and decisions within an organisation without a specialist function
- contracted as employees or independent consultants within the field of L&D
- looking to further their L&D career with a professional qualification.
On completion of the Certificate you will:
- gain the knowledge, skills and behaviours required of a professional L&D practitioner
- understand what factors impact an organisation’s resourcing and talent planning activities
- undertaking a learning needs analysis
- know the Coaching skills for the workplace
- find out how evaluate L&D activities, preparing, designing and delivering L&D activities.