Why ACCA Diploma in IFRS (DipIFR)?
International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) is a major issue for most companies and finance professionals. Over 90% of the world‘s leading economies either require IFRS or are converging with it, so few companies can afford to ignore the need for their staff to understand IFRS and its implications for their business and financial reporting.
ACCA Diploma in IFRS (DipIFR) is an international qualification in IFRS developed by the leading professional accounting organisation Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). Obtaining this qualification will raise your professionalism in IFRS to the next level.
Who is the DipIFR for?
This program is intended for professionals working in accounting, audit and finance who want to take a qualifying exam in International Financial Reporting Standards and broaden their knowledge of the theoretical and practical aspects of IFRS.
Training, materials and the exam are in English language.
Certified specialists in ACCA DipIFR will gain
• Deep knowledge and understanding of main principles of IFRS;
• IFRS reporting skills, including the consolidation of financial statements;
• Practical application of IFRS.
The standard training fee includes
• Workshop courses at PwC Business Academy, Cesta v Kleče 15, Ljubljana.
• Study materials including materials developed by PricewaterhouseCoopers experts.
• A comprehensive study plan.
• Advisory support of trainers for the period of the training course and up to the exam.
• Mock exam marked by the tutors and returned to the students.
• Morning and afternoon refreshment each day of the course, lunch is not included.