A monthly publication which shares bite-sized information and updates from Singapore and around the region.
Welcome to the February/March 2015 issue of Tax Newsbites. This publication aims to share bite-sized information and updates from Singapore and around the region.
Some of the updates in this issue include:
- Singapore's Budget 2015 was announced on 23 February 2015.
- The IRAS has updated its website to include new content on examples of abusive PIC schemes, as well as PIC claims for automation equipment.
- China issued two public notices on overseas indirect equity transfers, and transfer pricing rules on services and royalty payments to overseas related parties.
- Hong Kong's Budget 2015/2016 was announced on 25 February 2015.
- India's Budget 2015 was announced on 28 February 2015.
- The United Kingdom announced its 2015 Budget on 17 March 2015.
If you have feedback on information you would like to see included in the Tax Newsbites, please share your feedback with us.