- Through your strong foundation in university where you will have qualities like analytical skills, logical reasoning and ability to relate and interpret complex things in a concise manner.
Learning & Development
- Awardees will gain insight and exposure through projects during their internship.
- Through the internship and mentorship session with the coaching team, you will also analyse yourself and identify your strong and development areas.
- Develop EQ skills required to better understand, motivate, empathize and work together with other team members.
- Apart from internship, be involved in PwC various activities to mingle and build relationship. Eg. Corporate social responsibility, PwC run, TGIF and various networking events