For the third straight year, Isla Lipana & Co./PwC Philippines served as the Knowledge Partner of the Management Association of the Philippines’ (M.A.P.) International CEO Conference, held 12 September 2017 at the Makati Shangri-La Hotel, Makati City. As Knowledge Partner:
- PwC conducted for the third time the M.A.P.-PwC CEO Survey. It reflects the conference’s theme, “ASEAN in Business: Building Partnerships in a Growth Network”. Respondents were asked about their sentiments in reshaping their organizations through partnerships, chasing talent and innovation, improving success rates in partnerships, and partnerships in ASEAN.
- Survey results were unveiled for the press on the eve of the conference.
- PwC Philippines Assurance Partner Aldie Garcia presented the survey results to delegates during the conference.
- PwC Singapore Partner in Deals Strategy Richard Skinner was the Session 5 speaker, whose topic was “The Future of ASEAN: A New Form of Regionalization”. He drew from his experience and expertise leading the Growth Markets Centre of PwC Singapore to answer pressing questions on ASEAN economic community developments vis-a-vis the Philippines’ prospects.
- Thematic videos featuring sound bytes from CEOs interviewed for the survey ushered in each speaker’s session.
- PwC Philippines Deals and Managing Partner Mary Jade Roxas-Divinagracia moderated the Q&A during Session 7 that featured the ASEAN Foundation Executive Director, Ms. Elaine Tan from Indonesia.
- The survey report was showcased in PwC’s Knowledge Cafe outside the ballroom. Delegates conversed over specialty coffee served in PwC mugs.
- PwC Philippines documented the conference highlights that will serve as reference when planning next year’s conference.
To know more about the report, visit www.pwc.com/ph/ceosurvey