Your Challenges and concerns
- How do you carry out an unbiased software/ solution evaluation?
- Do you require an independent party to give you objective advice during your selection process?
- Do you experience a lack of resources to manage large scale projects involving multi-stakeholders?
- Are your current technology layer assisting you obtain critical decision metrics?
- How do you get better insight of your customers, products, employees and suppliers from existing data?
- Is your compliance reporting time consuming, inaccurate or unreliable?
- Is your data, your knowledge assets, leveraged to reduce risks and build value?
- Do you spend valuable working time searching for the correct version of documents?
How PwC can help
- Bid Process Management and partner selection: We can help you perform a market scan to identify, evaluate and short-list a partner for your proposed enterprise systems implementation. We further assist you with RFP development and vendor negotiations while providing you with the needed insight to make informed decisions when committing to vendor proposed solutions and their projected return on investment.
- Systems Design and Implementation: We can help you plan, design and implement your chosen enterprise systems. In cases where you are using a different system implementer, you can draw upon our implementation and project management services to provide you with the independent oversight, and specialized project management needed to ensure that your enterprise systems project stays on track and delivers the promised benefit.
- Business intelligence and analytics: We can help you optimise on your continuing growth of data by identifying opportunities to drive competitive advantage and profit. We enable the transformation of complex data to insight and advantage for decision making at all levels of your organisation through reporting, compliance risk and monitoring, analytics and dashboard services. Ultimately we aim to help you manage information as an asset as well as combine content to aid effective decision making.
- Enterprise content management: We can help you manage the complete lifecycle of unstructured information such as documents, records and online content through governance, processes, procedures and technology. This includes knowledge of regulatory requirements; leading document and records management practices; and how web content management and social media can be used to strengthen relationships with your customers and business partners. Our service portfolio includes Document Management Systems, Enterprise Portal, Web Content Management and Knowledge/ Idea Management.
With our solutions, you will be able to:
- Improve performance, compliance and operational efficiency through automated workflows, records management and archiving
- Make objective decisions based on your requirements and key stakeholders interests
- Understand what business questions can be answered using your data and how to unlock the answers using the appropriate analytical and technical tools.