Are you facing financial distress or insolvency? We can help if action is taken early enough. We’ll deploy a team of specialists to deal with any business, from owner-managed enterprises, to large multinationals.
Potential corporate insolvency issues you may be facing:
- As a director of a distressed business, you have a legal responsibility to ensure the company is not trading in an insolvent position. Getting early advice can help you clarify your current position and options
- As a lender or financial stakeholder you must manage your exposure to losses, which may involve some form of insolvency procedure
- As an adviser to a distressed business, you want to ensure directors or stakeholders are given clear insolvency advice on available options.
How we can help:
It may be possible to rescue the company/business if action is taken early enough.
Our services include:
- Voluntary winding ups
- Compromise with creditors
- Business Reviews
- Loans Reviews
- Forensic Services
- Cross- Border reviews/insolvencies
With the increasing use of global business company to structure cross-border loans, risks attached to such offshore disbursements require effective monitoring to manage your cross-border exposure.
We have significant experience in assisting lenders’ (local and international) on those matters. The robustness of our framework and methodology to manage those exposures have been tested. In those circumstances we work closely with our PwC BRS network. Not only we bring our global PwC’s specialists expertise on those cases, but business insights in those jurisdictions are also shared with you, to better assist you to understand the status of your exposure.
Our local team has gathered those experiences through various reviews conducted internationally, and is currently acting as liquidator/receivers on major cross-border cases.
Our recommendation: Act early if in doubt.
Independence Business Reviews
Where businesses are underperforming, in distress or in crisis, PwC provides tailored business review services either for financial stakeholders or for the business itself. These services clarify the situation for both parties and allow clearer evaluation of the available options.