We are looking for someone with a passion for good content and effective digital communications to join our in-house Clients and Markets Development (CMD) team.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the most distinctive brands in the professional services industry.
Reporting to the CMD Manager, your main responsibility will be to create high-impact digital and online content that will complement PwC's marketing and communication’s strategy around corporate communications, business development initiatives and events.
• Maintain and develop the firm’s digital communications channels, ensuring that our website and other online platforms are kept up to date with dynamic content, within strict PwC brand guidelines;
• Monitor our digital campaigns and produce reports;
• Create graphic elements that are in line with PwC’s brand guidelines;
• Liaise with external service providers;
• Stay abreast of trends in digital marketing and platforms;
• Support to the M&C team on any of the other firm’s activities.
The ideal candidate should:
• Hold a graphic/multimedia design Diploma/Degree or equivalent, with a proven track record. A Diploma/Degree in Marketing will be an advantage;
• Be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, web tools and Microsoft Office applications. Knowledge of HTML and CSS is highly recommended;
• Display strong capabilities on social media platforms, with the willingness to learn and develop skills on other platforms;
• Have a creative mind with a strong eye for detail;
• Be self-motivated and able to work under pressure with moderate supervision;
• Have excellent oral and written skills (English and French);
• Demonstrate an understanding of target market and how brand guidelines can be used to achieve desired positioning.
Our focus is the whole person, not just technical expertise. If you think you are up to the challenge, please send us your application, with details of your qualifications, experience, present position and the names and contact details of two referees on email@example.com
Complete applications should reach us not later than 04 September 2015.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.